Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Working towards creating a positive environment and improve user experience online.
- Managing and safeguarding content effectively on digital platforms.
- Responding to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy.
- Understanding and remaining up-to-date with client policies and guidelines.
- Resolving inquires according to defined policies and procedures.
- Fulfilling base productivity and quality requirements.
- Ability to work on holidays and weekends, including rotational shifts as directed by their team.
- Able to speak and read Japanese to support applications (Native & Non Native Thailand Speaker)
- Passion for ensuring a world-class user support experience.
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
Individuals are provided paid training (typically 1 month upon joining), depending on the group supported. Thereafter, you will transition to your respective schedule. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.