- Be part of the team in strategizing and executing business strategies for Group SME & Commercial
Banking’s (GSMEC) portfolio while maintaining a healthy balance of risk exposure.
- Conceptualize, design and implement portfolio management initiatives on existing SME customers to optimize profitability;
- Launch portfolio activities through the use of propensity modelling tools and maximize penetration through management of sales channels and leads;
- Analyze and deep dive for chances to boost revenue or loans includes producing quality leads for sales employees to increase wallet share with the base of current SME clients;
- Assist in the preparation of the GSMEC presentation deck and any paperwork needed by senior management and regulators; and
- Responsible for end-to-end management of process improvement, portfolio campaigns, portfolio
tracking and analysis and system enhancement.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing and any other related field.
- Minimum ; 3 years of working experience in Banking Industry
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong project management skills
- Good command of language ; both spoken and written
- Strong presentation and communication skills as well as influencing, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills preferred; with good business acumen
- Mature and result orientated