As a software developer, you will be involved in producing one of the most cutting- edge technology in the region. You will receive guidance from seasoned and experienced mentors in the field of software automation and artificial intelligence.
We are a team of young, motivated, and friendly people who are passionate about building outstanding code and machines that enables our customers to “level-up” in their respective businesses. We come from a background of machine learning, robotics, and engineering from reputable institutions worldwide such as University of Cambridge and University of Oxford.
To join the team, you will need to show:
- Courage, bravery, and initiative (we mean it).
- Innate curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Coding experience or at least interest in software development and automation.
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming languages.
- Experience in collaborative programming and version control systems.
Extra bonus points if you also have any of the following experience:
- Unix-based operating systems
- Programming experience
- Python e.g. csv, pandas, Matplotlib
- Java (Apache Beam, Neo4j)
- Web development experience e.g. REST
- Google Cloud Platform (Dataflow, Big Query, AI Platform, Auto ML)
- Databases e.g. SQL, GraphDB
- Data visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, Power BI
- Big data pipeline tools Apache, Hadoop
- Machine Learning tools (Jupyter Notebooks, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch)
Extracurricular software projects, especially in data science or machine learning:
- Computer Vision
- Voice AI/ Sentiment Analysis
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Bachelors, Masters, PhD in a technical field is preferable (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics etc).
- But exceptional candidates are always welcomed, especially candidates with vast experience in industry/tech businesses.
- Leaves: Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Hospitalization Leave, Special Leave.
- Medical Benefits – Sunway Medical Insurance for Outpatient & Inpatient inclusive for dependents.
- Dental and Optical benefits for confirmed executive RM500 per annum.
- Group Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance Scheme.
- Executive Health Screening for confirmed executive.
- Salary increment based on individual performance.
- Bonus based on company & individual performance.
- Career Development: Training and certification sponsored by the company, Annual Talent Review, Career Planning.
- Rewards and recognition: Long Service Award.
- Additional Benefits: Staff Discount (i.e. ThemePark, Hospitality, Education, Property, Medical, Retail, Food & Beverages), Sports and Recreational, Family Day, Annual Dinner, Flexible Working Arrangement for working mothers.
- Open communication. Young, energetic and fun working environment.
Are you ready to elevate your working skills and experience? Click the ‘Apply Now’ and you are one step ahead to an outstanding career.
Our recruitment team will reach out to shortlisted candidates only.