The Hong Kong Productivity Council , to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong’s reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 – focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
If you would like to understand more about HKPC, please visit our website: https://www.hkpc.org/en
Cadet Engineer, Smart Machinery and Processing Development
Smart Manufacturing Division
Who we are looking for:
- Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
- Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
- Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you’ll do:
- Undergo the HKIE Scheme A Training Program – MCL or MIE discipline
- Undertake project tasks for Government funded and industrial consultancy technology development projects
- Implement industrial supporting programs for manufacturing industry e.g. organization of exhibition, public seminars, promotion events and activities, etc.
- Undertake applied R&D works for the manufacturing industry e.g. smart machinery development, composite material processing, motion control, machine vision application, signal processing and analysis, robotic, IoT, etc
- Perform hardware and software design, technical drawings, CAE analysis, testing and commissioning, technical documentation, etc
- Be responsible to follow schedule and supplier management to ensure on-time delivery and completion of projects
- Undertake project administration and management work in SAP system
- Travel to Mainland China or overseas occasionally for on-site work and project implementation
- Support ad hoc assignments if necessary
You’ll be a good fit if you have/are:
- Bachelor Degree related to mechanical, automation, mechatronics, manufacturing, industrial engineering or equivalent from a local university
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Skill in Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) (e.g. Solidworks, Ansys, Moldflow, CFX, etc.,) is an advantage
- Knowledge and skill in motion control, machine vision, arduino, python, C++, Matlab, Ladder, etc., is a plus
- Immediately available will be an advantage
- Self-initiative, good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, able to work independently
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
- Innovative and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
- Professional lab and latest technology to actualize your creative ideas
- 5-day work week
- Prime location with good public transport network
- MPF Top-up and dental benefit
- Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the position when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants are welcome to submit application at the HKPC e-Recruitment System (careers.hkpc.org) in 1 week from the posting date. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.