For the creative maestros, doodlers, and artists!
Are you eager to explore your creativity? How about honing your design skills through crafting visuals and digital assets across a wide variety of channels? Does the world of tech, art, and design fascinate you? We’re looking for a Digital Designer, and if you answered yes to either (or all) of the above, keep scrolling!
3 Best Things About The Role:
- You’ll get to explore vast creative applications, from social media visuals all the way to interactive web experiences.
- You’ll get to expand your experience with a diverse portfolio of brands and projects and be a part of real-world campaigns.
- You’ll be part of a supportive, curious, and creative team that’s as passionate about growth as you are.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- You’ll explore new avenues daily. Think designing interfaces, social media visuals, video stories, animation, and interactive web experiences.
- You’ll be exposed to digital360 campaigns, create digital marketing assets for multiple industries, and contribute to brands’ latest launches as part of the creative team.
- You’ll be working closely with the Art Director or Creative Lead on brainstorming, conceptualising, ideating, and executing fresh ideas.
What You’ll Bring:
- Required: knowledge in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, and Web design.
- Required: solid skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Ae, and Xd).
- Nice to haves (but not a must) are Google Web Designer, Figma, and Offeo.
- Familiar with Social Media Marketing and you have a basic understanding of Digital Advertising.
- Confident in the work you produce and can comfortably present your ideas.
- Detail matters to you and you aren’t afraid to problem-solve when you run into a challenge.
- Collaborative. From listening to written and verbal communication, you’re comfortable working in a team.
- Curious. You’ve got an insatiable wonder for all things creative and technology and where the two merge.
- 1 year of working experience. But wait, if you think you’ve got the gumption to make up for work experience, apply anyway and make your case. (We highly recommend sharing a portfolio with us)