– Involve in execution and implementation of Digital Marketing activities.
-Participate in market surveys and research.
-Brainstorm ideas within the team for creative marketing campaigns.
-Good writing and communication skills.
– Manage daily, weekly, and monthly reporting.
– Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Management, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
– A team player, but also enjoys working independently.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a necessity.
– Required language(s): English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.