Doo you have what it takes? OR Are you driven and hungry for success?
People-oriented, friendly, and patient candidates are talents we are looking for. To succeed at the position, you need to liaise with different people, including both internal and external. We are looking for talents who are able to work on flexible schedule too.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to client’s issue and enquiries promptly through email, chat, and internal software such as CRM system.
- Responsible for setting the customer expectation and escalate issues when necessary
- To assist Back Office in following up with Know-Your-Client documentation
- Communicate and coordinate issues with various departments, collecting feedback and put forward the optimization plan and promote the implementation
- To prepare and deliver daily/monthly reports to business partners and management in a timely manner
- Responsible for finance software related operations, such as MetaQuotes, MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5
- Introduce and demonstrate the system to customers
- At least Diploma in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science or Information Technology or any other related majors are preferred.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Customer Service/Financial Markets/Application Support Engineer.
- Experience in supporting client’s enquiries and technical problem in the financial services, Forex and Futures industry is an added advantage.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft office with strong numerate and analytical skills.
- Excellent teamwork awareness, service awareness and normative awareness.
- Good interpersonal relationship, communication and coordination skills, and excellent patience to deal with customer problems.
- Good logical thinking, able to quickly understand customer problems and respond to them.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English and Mandarin is a MUST as need to liaise with clients from China.
- Willing to work flexibly and shift arrangement.
What’s awaiting you after becoming part of the Doo family?
- Regional exposure
- Rewarding career development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical & dental coverage
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Smart casual working attire