PolicyStreet held by Polisea Sdn Bhd, is an insurance technology company, incorporated since December 2016. We are on a mission to make insurance simple, easy and affordable. We are the first home-grown InsurTech that has been approved as a Financial Adviser by Bank Negara Malaysia.
With the founding team’s 50 years’ collective experience in various industries, we are building Malaysia’s first hybrid insurance marketplace whereby Malaysian consumers can make meaningful comparisons of all insurance products available in the market and seek our expert advisory services for more complex and group insurance products, enabling our customers to make informed purchases within a click.
We are looking for a candidate who possesses a strong Finance mindset and is meticulous to join our growing company as a Finance Intern.
About the role
You will be working with a great bunch of young and energetic people in building InsurTech solutions in Malaysia and eventually across South East Asia.
- Handle Bank, Account Payable (AP) and Account Receivable (AR)
- Perform invoice and follow up payments
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team to support operations
- Perform invoicing, AR, AP and general ledger entries
- Perform ad-hoc duties and other assignments as and when is necessary
- Currently completing Degree/Diploma in Finance, Accounts and similar field
- Likes a good challenge, excited to do something new, open and adaptable to a constantly changing environment
- Wants exposure to the Insurance Technology world, and knowledge of new methods in providing financial advisory services to clients, using technology as an enabler
- Meticulous in nature
We are on a mission to reinvent insurance protection to make it simple and accessible across South East Asia, using technology. We are inviting A-team talents to be part of this exciting journey. As a company, we are well capitalised and supported in the recent Series A funding round of more than RM by Insurance Business Magazine