You will be working closely with the Fundraising Director of SOLS 24/7 Foundation and will assist in carrying out marketing and business development strategies to promote SOLS programs and business projects.
What do I need?
s Degree in any field of study.
– Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
– Knowledge in marketing techniques and social media platforms.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
– Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working on a flexible schedule;
– Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites (Docs, Sheets, Slides), computers, and current communication technology as work tools;
– Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
– Excellent people and community skills;
– Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
– Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles, and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
– Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy, and group facilitation;
– Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
– Assist to perform business development and marketing activities including lead generation, proposal development, and relationship management to corporate companies to promote our CSR programs;
– Coordinating and monitoring crowdfunding initiatives;
– Updating information management platforms;
– Assisting in preparation of funding requests and proposals;
– Help with identifying opportunities for increased supporter engagement;
– Regularly track project and program results;
– Aid in preparing detailed promotional presentations.
– Assist with daily administrative duties;
– Make phone calls to potential partners or funders;
– Maintain communication through emails and meetings;
– Support in preparing project evaluation upon completion;
– Assist in company events when necessary.