RW Tech Labs is a progressive young technology company that is bearing the flag for the Genting Group to develop a new breed of entertainment that offers a broader compendium of exciting game choices for visitors of our Resorts World properties around the world. In view of our rapid business expansion, we are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join our innovative team.
IT Intern – Software Testing
• Create & maintain end-to-end test cases independently for multiple products
• Execute software test based on created test cases for all software features/functions
• Work closely with software developers to ensure delivery of quality software
• Document test results, log all the software defects and track the defects to closure
• Ensure high quality of products being developed and delivered based on product requirement
• Opportunity for exposure to software development may be considered on a case by case basis
IT Intern – Software Engineer
• Responsible for designing, programming and development of application program
• Perform logic design, coding, debugging, testing and documenting of the programs
• Support and maintenance for all related projects
• Work closely with team members to develop and test web or windows gaming application systems according to system design documentation
• Able to work independently and sensitive to dateline
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Game Development or equivalent. Preference will be given to penultimate year students.
• Please take note that you will be involved in casino product.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Good attitude, hardworking and willing to learn.
• Good to have:
o Knowledge in Web or Windows Gaming Application Development
o Knowledge in .NET C# in Web or Windows solution development
Interns with good performance during internship may be offered a permanent role to join us upon graduating.