- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of monthly group management accounts.
- Ensure timely preparation of quarterly consolidation and report for the announcement to Bursa.
- Ensure timely submission of tax returns of the company and subsidiaries.
- Involving in budgeting and forecasting process.
- To assist in ensuring improvement in accounting systems and processes.
- To analyze the monthly results of the business units and provide advice to improve the efficiency of the business units’ operations.
- To provide guidance to the manufactory division on their cash flow management process.
- To spearhead and coordinate on risk management process on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure timely arrangement of year-end audit and issuance of audited accounts.
- Ensure renewal of group insurance policies.
- To liaise with the internal audit on subsidiaries’ quarterly internal audit report.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / ACCA / MICPA/ CIMA/ CPA
- At least 8 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possesses good analytical, preparing, checking and balancing routine financial transactions and accounts.
- A steady personality, knowledgeable in supervisory and management techniques.
- Possess a balance of confidentiality and transparency and neutral in executing and supervising company policy and procedures.