As an Intern at Hilti, you will have an opportunity to build firm understanding of our business and industry. You will have many chances to network with Hilti people in various levels as you explore your interest areas and experience company quarter event.
We’ll give you the tools you need to excel in your internship, including one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own project while being part of a friendly team. It is an excellent opportunity to sharpen your career and potentials.
- Provide advice, guidance and ad-hoc training on Personal Development Plans
- Update company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screen potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies and conduct proactive sourcing
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms
- Notify candidates on application status
- Assisting in the planning and organising of company events
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates
- Coordinating new hire orientations
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.