As a Global IT QA Engineer, you will be responsible for definition and execution of Test Cases, Test Approach, Test Automation, Documentation, in the Sales Core IT area of responsibility.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
The day to day life of a QA Engineer at Hilti involves being part of one of our product or project teams and participating to the delivery of top-notch quality software, ensuring that every change is thoroughly tested before being released to our production systems. Some of the resources at your disposal: automation test suites, extensive knowledge bases and documentation, and of course the full support of your team. You will also seek for exciting technology upgrades to make our IT QA at Hilti state-of-the-art!
WHAT YOU NEED IS
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields with Cumulative Grade Point Average > 3.0 or similar grading is a must; 3+ years of experience of QA Engineer in the IT sector is good to have. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Firsthand experience on test automation suites, tools and languages such as Cucumber, BDD, Gherkin syntax, JMeter, Postman is an added advantage;
- Ability to write code for your tests (e.g. in Java) will be an added advantage;
- Ability to interpret results and produce meaningful reports with the KPIs that you will define yourself;
- Experience in agile teams and organizations, understanding your role in the team and your impact on the business;
CI/CD knowledge (Bamboo, Gitlab) will be an added advantage;
- Quality and detail-oriented mindset;
- Willing to be our software quality gatekeeper;
- Good command of English is a must