The Partnerships Marketing Manager is someone who identifies, builds and manages key partnerships and develop additional initiatives to drive new customer acquisition. The primary focus will be on generating quality user sign-ups and app account activation.
You will also be tasked to drive negotiations with partners as the company’s contact point and execute partnership campaigns from end to end. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities that will drive user growth while upholding our brand image. Excellent communication and negotiation skills, creative problem solving with an appetite to grow the company’s business, are necessities for this role.
In this role you will:
- Identify new leads in priority markets and sectors, initiate engagement and negotiate deals that contribute to customer acquisition.
- Build and manage key partnerships, develop additional initiatives to acquire and deepen engagement with customers
- Plan, conceptualize and execute partnership campaigns within the allocated budget and resources, including coordination with other various marketing channels within the company.
- To track, monitor & analyse key partner performance against goals, highlight growth opportunities and facilitate solutions with partner and internal teams to continually optimise partnership-driven campaigns.
- Help with the planning, forecasting and measurement of marketing partnership’s impact on the business
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Degree in Marketing/Mass Communications/Business Administration with minimum 5-6 years of working experience in marketing/partnerships/business development/project management background
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Sound knowledge in market, technology, audience and customer trends
- Previous experience in managing partnerships for e-commerce, fintech brands is an added advantage
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and Malay
- Proficient with data and gathering insights from data to make informed decisions
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Strong command of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to adapt and perform in a fast moving environment