Are you ready to get ahead in your career?
- We want to empower you turn your ambitions into achievements.
- We thrive in inclusiveness, diversity and embrace close collaborations for you to create impact for yourself and others.
- Together, we aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to be ahead in a changing world.
- To realise our vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we are looking for a new talent to innovate and grow with us in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
Why does this job exist and why is it critical?
Role & Tasks
- Responsible for RF technology high throughput microwave technology.
- Wireless telecommunications and wireless network security.
- Wireless network engineering.
- Wireless network support and RF operations.
- Overseeing the planning, design, installation, configuration and maintenance of wireless network infrastructure and high-speed microwave link
- Network security and performance monitoring system
Preferred and Desirable Skills :
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering
- Fast learner, friendly and approachable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment (prior experience in an office environment is an advantage)
- Solid organization skills and attention to detail
Once you’ve applied online, our team will carefully review your application. Due to a high volume of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely review process.
Should you be shortlisted for the role, we will send you an invitation via email for a digital interview. You can also check on your application status by logging into your candidate account.
Maxis values diverse voices & people. We hire and reward our employees based on capability & performance — regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, education, religion, nationality or physical ability.