You will be playing a role to handle projects that are assigned by department head which includes the following activities :
- Provide on-site customer support on related electrical / optical test system.
- Work closely with test engineer on tester setup.
- Responsible for data collection and analysis such as GR&R etc.
- Work closely with other engineering groups during service support.
- Provide customer feedback to internal engineering team, I.e. requirements, comments, etc.
- Carry out troubleshooting on test system.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possesses at least a Diploma in Science, Physics or equivalent.
- Candidate with electrical circuit understanding & troubleshooting skill is an added advantage.
- Candidate with relevance experience on Semiconductor & LED testing is an added advantage.
- Initiative, proactive, creative, fast learner.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skill is an added advantage.
- Willing to travel occasionally.