Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing general office operation
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls/emails and delivering exceptional service to our customers
- Attending to client correspondence, complaints and queries and managing client database
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff, implementing and
maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Assisting the organisation’s HR Functions by keeping personnel records, leave applications up to date, arranging interviews and organising induction programmes for new employees
- Attending meetings with head of departments/senior management
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Producing management level reports, composing correspondence, drafting new contracts and managing office budgets
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
Office Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Five years of experience in office administration
- Office management experience
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint