PolicyStreet held by Polisea Sdn Bhd, is an insurance technology company, incorporated since December 2016. We are on a mission to make insurance simple, easy and affordable. We are the first home-grown InsurTech that has been approved as a Financial Adviser by Bank Negara Malaysia.
With the founding team’s 50 years’ collective experience in various industries, we are building Malaysia’s first hybrid insurance marketplace whereby Malaysian consumers can make meaningful comparisons of all insurance products available in the market and seek our expert advisory services for more complex and group insurance products, enabling our customers to make informed purchases within a click.
We are looking for a candidate who possesses strong communication and business sales skills to join our growing company as a Business Operation Associate (B2C).
About the role
You will be working with a great bunch of young and energetic people in building InsurTech solutions in Malaysia and eventually across South East Asia.
You will be part of a team of great expertise in providing Malaysians superior assistance and service in obtaining personal insurance products which are best suited to their needs, starting from motor insurance.
The challenge is to persuade consumers to utilise our services via all channels, WhatsApp, social media, emails etc, execute well to drive at least 10% of our sales via online lead generation offline customer experience closure, in the next 6 months.
- Calling, emailing and WhatsApp-ing existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly and issue policies via portals and dashboards, making sure payment made is correct
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
- Using sales scripts by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer insurance products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call, WhatsApp volume and sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field is preferred
- Proven experience working as a Customer Experience/Customer Service Associate in the insurance industry
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills, able to communicate via WhatsApp, phone and email
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia
- Wants exposure to the Insurance Technology world, and knowledge of new methods in providing financial advisory services to clients, using technology as an enabler
- Basic + Incentives
We are the first home-grown InsurTech company in Malaysia! We secured RM products targeting a huge underserved market with future ventures in different countries in the next 6 months.