– Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic/Manufacturing System Engineering.
– Preferably with at least 10 years of working experience in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
– For those with Diploma ceritificate, must possess more than 12 years experience irrelevant field.
– Self-discipline, good supervisory and good teamwork spirit.
– Understand well on Lean Manufacturing concepts and applications to Job field.
– Required languages: Malay, English, Mandarin
– Required skills: Analytical and problem-solving skills, Time Management, Lean Manufacturing concepts,
– Experience in sheet metal fabrication work field, having engineering knowledge of experience for CNC milling machines in precision engineering.
– Always interest and proactive in self-development and timely explore to latest manufacturing technology and system.
– This position will report to the General Manager.
– To lead, monitor and supervise a manufacturing team to meet production plan. In order to produce a quality product with a proper production system, quality standard and high productivity/efficiency.
– Establish and maintain a competitive production department and continuously improve processes and employees to achieve operational excellence in all areas of production.
– Maximize productivity and optimize utilization rates.
– Co-ordinates with all departments in the company to ensure smooth production flow.
– Assists and troubleshoots existing processes and proposes methods such as automation or improved equipment and production tooling to achieve higher work efficiency and product quality.
– Conceives layouts for new product lines as required. Maintain and organize the plantfacilities, production equipment and plant utilities so as to minimize downtime of any of those.
– Organize resources and material transferred from store to achieve production output
as per customer requirement.
– Ensure all production team is properly trained to execute the assigned jobs.
– Continuous improvement of subordinates to achieve optimal performance by using MbO coaching, training.
– Promote a culture of continuous improvement and skill enhancement
– Involvement in problem solving.
– Monitor and control the inventory of Work-In-Progress.
– Establish, operate and improving effective internal control systems to enhance
productivity and quality.
– Identify technology and capex requirements in line with future production plans.
– Minimize waste (scrap, cost of non-quality/conformance) and maintain 5S in all
– Delivery of world class services (targeted quality, on time shipment, competitive cost)
– Leading a team of Section Heads who are responsible for their respective Section
– Lead the companies LEAN initiative
– Review Preventive Maintenance of equipment and machine performance vs
performance by using OEE tools, low downtime and pareto analysis tools.
– Contribute to strategic and operational management and as a member of the
– Manages department budget and controls expense.
– Develop the talents and growth the employees in their career path.
– To motivate and coach the area CI Coordinator as to ensure achieving the cost
saving target as well as participation rate for Operators level.
– To monitor OT percentage level as set by Management by meeting the required
shipment figures within approved OT limit.
– To ensure the flexibility and scalability of Production workforce through cross training
– Take full accountability to develop process and monitor to achieve target of
– To lead and pro-actively involve for any internal or external quality issue.
– Accountable for End of Quarter shipment demand and to ensure full support from
– To ensure good teamwork, internally among Production workforces and externally
– To maintain workforce low attrition rates.
– To conduct interviews for hiring of Production workforce.
– To liaise with HR for any disciplinary issues concerning Production workforce.
– To coach and lead Production team (Operators, Leaders and Supervisors) to achieveProduction Key Performance Indicators (KPI), On Time Delivery (OTD) and Efficiency.