We are looking for a customer-focused product designer to join our Product team to drive the focus on enabling a seamless & frictionless experience with Setel.
In This Role You Will:
- Produce high quality user interface and experience design that solve user and business problems.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team.
- Manages relationships with internal stakeholders of a project or solution with regards to design requirements and design-based thinking for the company.
- Contribute to the internal full-stack design team that provides guidance on user requirements prioritization, scheduling, stakeholder presentations.
- Communicates design proposal to the stakeholders and engineering team via end-to-end prototypes and detailed design documentations.
- Advocates for the end user by influencing decisions to ensure that products, solutions and design decisions are aligned with well-defined user needs and expectations.
- Serves as an input to qualitative and quantitative user experience data gathering efforts including working with the data and technical stakeholders to ensure that key performance indicators of user experience are readily captured.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Poses at least 2+ years of relevant experience in user interface and user experience design.
- Familiar with modern interface design tools like Figma and Sketch.
- Familiar with designing for cross-platform experiences (iOS, Android, Web interface).
- User-focused, analytical and can articulate design decisions very well.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Worked with qualitative and quantitative usability measurement methodologies.
- Very proactive in contributing to team collaboration and discussion.
- Experience with AGILE development methodologies is a plus.
- If this sounds like you, then we need to hear from you!
- Online portfolio required to apply.