We are principally involved in the distribution of inspection, test and measurement equipment, materials and engineering solutions. We also manufacture optical inspection equipment, automated handling equipment.
In line with the business expansion, we are currently seeking a motivated candidate to fill up the vacancy of Sales & Service Manager.
- Conduct marketing and sales of semiconductor equipment.
- Develop new, maintain existing long term relationship with customers.
- Conduct market survey & analysis for the life cycle of the products and generate customers’ valuable feedback to our own suppliers.
- Meet regular sales target and align towards company goals and budget.
- Handle sales & technical inquiries from customers.
- Manage sales and service team to provide operational efficiency of services to customers so as to support a sustainable annual growth.
- Lead the whole service team to support the organizational performance in order to achieve the organization objective.
- Support the development of engineering capabilities of subordinates through evaluating and coaching staff performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 4 years of working experience in handling semiconductor test and assembly line of process.
- Sales & Service related experience in Semiconductor tools will be an added advantage.
- Mature, result-oriented and possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Possess own transport and must be willing to travel both domestic and overseas extensively.