Senior Analyst, Cyber Security
Digital Transformation Division
Who we are looking for:
- Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
- Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
- Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you’ll do:
- Develop, test, implement and maintain systems of HKCERT (e.g. website and other web-based systems)
- Develop tool / script to automate internal operations
- Support the development of cyber threat intelligence platform using open-source tool
- Act as a main contact point to resolve system issues between internal user and vendor
- Handle security incidents and incident response for users and enterprises
- Perform global cyber threat monitoring and issue security alert
- Conduct study project on emerging security trends, cyber attacks and defence methodologies
- Promote cyber security awareness training to different sectors via seminar, talk or blog
- Deliver security programme and assist in provisioning of HKCERT services
You’ll be a good fit if you have/are:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with ; 6 years’ relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Git and open-source software integration is preferred
- Experience in server (e.g. Linux – Ubuntu, CentOS) and database administration (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Having vendor management is an advantage
- Knowledge in information security is preferred (e.g. web application security, IoT, cyber-attack and defence, mobile, cloud security, etc.)
- Holder of Professional Certificate (e.g. CISSP, CISA, etc.) is an advantage
- Mature, self-motivated, analytical and a good problem solver. Able to work under pressure and able to adopt technology changes
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
- Innovative and energetic culture with smart outfits & sport shoes
- Professional lab and latest technology to actualize your creative ideas
- 5-day work week
- Prime location with good public transport network
- MPF Top-up & dental benefit
- Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants are welcome to submit application at the HKPC e-Recruitment System (careers.hkpc.org) in 1 week from the posting date. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.