Senior Consultant, Green Materials
Green Living and Innovation Division
Who we are looking for:
- Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
- Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
- Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you’ll do:
- Lead a sub-team to meet performance targets set by the division and the Council
- Lead a sub-team to manage a laboratory on polymer testing with HOKLAS accreditation
- Implement consultancy and/or government funded research and development projects for functional polymers and materials
- Undertake project prospection responsibilities, develop new services and identify new business opportunities in Hong Kong and PRC
- Prepare proposals seeking government fund related to functional polymers and materials
- Organize promotional activities such as seminar, workshop, overseas training and study mission related to application of advanced and functional materials
- Maintain network with key industry players, e.g. government authorities, professional bodies, and associations, etc.
- Handle other ad hoc projects or assignments
You’ll be a good fit if you have/are:
- Bachelor Degree or above from disciplines such as Sciences or Engineering or equivalent with 4 years or more relevant working experience
- Solid experience in R&D on material and project management is preferred
- Experience in leading a team in project implementation is a definite advantage
- Extensive networks with manufacturing industry in Hong Kong or PRC is a definite advantage
- Good interpersonal, presentation, communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Mature, self-motivated, result oriented, work with passion and ownership, be able to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
- Innovative and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
- Professional lab and latest technology to actualize your creative ideas
- 5-day work week
- Prime location with good public transport network
- MPF Top-up and dental benefit
- Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the position when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants are welcome to submit application at the HKPC e-Recruitment System (careers.hkpc.org) in 1 week from the posting date. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.