You will play an important role to handle projects that are assigned by department head or director which includes the following activities :
- Perform design of electrical & control system for a given prototype project.
- Perform component selection in a systematic & scientific manner in order to achieve the objectives of cost effective, high performance & reliability.
- Participate in the setup and commissioning and support for both local and overseas equipment.
- Perform motor sizing, selection, tuning & performance tact up of the servo control system for each project assigned.
- Integrate SCARA robots, six axis robots, laser marking systems, vision systems and testers in the equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve the defects discovered during the wiring quality & device functional check phase of the project life cycle.
- Setup, configure, code and provide parameters & code maintenance for a variety of controllers in the equipment.
- Provide training for machine to customer when necessary.
- Taking the role of Project Leader in carrying out planning, organizing, coordinating & controlling the entire project.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in field of automation.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronic/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- A degree of communication of English and Mandarin languages.