You will be playing a role to handle projects that are assigned by department head or director which includes the following activities :
- Perform analysis, design, code, test & debug of PC-Based software system for equipment automation.
- Produce clean code that is of high quality, robust and easy to maintain.
- Participate in project planning with various stakeholders in a project team.
- Work closely with other engineering groups to evaluate and implement interfacing modules that will allow the integration of hardware components into the software system.
- Provide customer support towards resolving software bugs or developing new software features within the feasibility of design, time & budget.
- Responsible for internal software platform development & improvement.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A minimum of 4 years of similar software development experience in field of equipment automation.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- High degree of proficiency of C#.Net and Visual Studio.
- Familiar with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) paradigm.
- Knowledge on Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C++.Net, MS SQL Server, Model View View Model (MVVM) & Managed Extensibility
Framework (MEF) will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.