The Hong Kong Productivity Council , to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
If you would like to understand more about HKPC, please visit our website: https://www.hkpc.org/en
Digital Transformation Division
Who we are looking for:
- Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
- Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
- Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you’ll do
- Work closely with business/client to collect user requirements, prepare system gap analysis, workflow and technical solution design
- Support technical aspects of solutions, proof-of-concept work, demo building and the coordination of supporting technical resources
- Collaborate with project team apply design thinking to contribute to the system design and build prototype
- Deliver and maintain high quality technical implementation, and functional/technical requirement documentations
- Provide technical advice to ensure effective integration of different system components as a total solution
- Participate in business development activities (sizing and estimations, propose appropriate technologies, risk assessments, and suggest mitigations)
- Lead and mentor System Analysts to enhance DevOps disciplines on collaboration, automation, and continuous integration, delivery, testing and monitoring
You’ll be a good fit if you have/are
- Bachelor’s degree from disciplines such as Information Technology and Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in system development life cycle (SDLC), design, analyze, implement large scale relational database structures.
- Programmer/Engineer background, passionate on new technologies and taking technology architect and evangelist as career path
- Experience in Cloud service, DevOps, Microservices, API Management
- Solid understanding of web/mobile application development processes, from the layout/user interface to restful APIs to RDB/NoSQL structures and automation tools (Selenium, Katalon, etc)
- Self-motivated, self-learning and good self-management with strong analytic and problem-solving techniques
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and teamwork
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
- Innovative and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
- Professional lab and latest technology to actualize your creative ideas
- 5-day work week
- Prime location with good public transport network
- MPF Top-up and dental benefit
- Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the position when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants are welcome to submit application at the HKPC e-Recruitment System (careers.hkpc.org) in 1 week from the posting date. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.